What is Solar Generator?
The solar generator generates electrical energy through direct sunlight on the solar panel and charges the battery, which can supply power to DC energy-saving lamps, recorders, TV sets, DVDs, satellite TV receivers and other products. This product has overcharge, overdischarge, short circuit, temperature compensation, battery reverse connection and other protection functions, can output 12V DC and 220V AC power.
Application of Solar Generator
Can provide electricity for remote areas without electricity, field places, field activities, home emergency, remote areas, villas, mobile communication base stations, satellite ground receiving stations, meteorological stations, forest fire stations, border guard posts, no electricity islands, grassland pastoral areas, etc., can replace part of the national grid energy, non-polluting, safe, new energy to achieve sustainable use for more than 25 years! Suitable for grassland, islands, deserts, mountains, forestry, breeding places, fishing boats and other power outages or power shortage areas.
Working Principle of Solar Generator
Through the sunlight directly on the solar panel to generate electricity, and charge the battery, can be DC energy-saving lamps, recorders, TV sets, DVDs, satellite TV receivers and other products power supply, the product has overcharge, over discharge, short circuit, temperature compensation, battery reverse connection and other protection functions, can output 12V DC and 220V AC power. Split design, compact size, easy to carry, safe to use. Solar powered generator consists of the following three parts: solar cell module; charging and discharging controller, inverter, test instrument and computer monitoring and other power electronic equipment and battery or other energy storage and auxiliary power generation equipment.
As a key component of the solar cell life is long, crystalline silicon solar cell life can reach more than 25 years.
Photovoltaic systems are widely used, and the basic forms of photovoltaic system applications can be divided into two categories: stand-alone power generation systems and grid-connected power generation systems. The main areas of application are mainly in spacecraft, communication systems, microwave relay stations, TV relay stations, PV pumps and household power supply in areas without electricity and power shortage. With the development of technology and the need for sustainable development of the world economy, developed countries have begun to systematically promote urban grid-connected photovoltaic power generation, mainly by building household rooftop photovoltaic power generation systems and MW-level centralized large-scale grid-connected power generation systems, etc., while vigorously promoting the application of solar photovoltaic systems in transportation and urban lighting.
Solar generators are designed and configured according to the amount of electricity used. The design of a solar power system requires consideration of the following factors.
- Q1. Where is the solar power system used? What is the daylight radiation of the place?
- Q2. What is the load power of the system? (For example, the total power of TV, lighting, and cell phone charging is usually not more than 300 watts)
- Q3. What is the output voltage of the system, DC or AC?
- Q4. How many hours does the system need to work per day?
- Q5. How many days does the system need to be powered continuously if there is no daylight in rainy weather?
- Q6. What is the load, purely resistive, capacitive or inductive, and what is the starting current?
- Q7. What is the number of system requirements?
Advantages of solar generator
- Independent power supply, not limited by geographical location, no need to consume fuel, no mechanical rotating parts, short construction period, size at will.
- Compared with thermal power generation, nuclear power generation, solar generator will not cause environmental pollution, safe and reliable, no noise, environmental protection, beautiful, low failure rate, long life.
- Easy to disassemble, easy to move, low cost of engineering installation, can be easily combined with buildings, no need to pre-bury high transmission lines, can eliminate the damage to vegetation and the environment and engineering costs when laying cables over long distances.
- Widely used in all kinds of electrical appliances, very suitable for the lack of electricity, no electricity in the region of the family, the countryside, grassland pasture, mountains, islands, highways and other remote places on the home appliances and lighting appliances.
- Permanence. as long as the sun exists, solar power generation can be a long-term investment and use.
- Solar power generation system can be large, small and medium-sized, from one million kilowatts of medium-sized power station, small to only one household with solar power generation group, which is incomparable to other power sources.